May12.org is operated and supported by volunteer efforts, and donations are essential to help maintain the organization.
Donations are being used for incorporation expenses, operational expenses and to help raise awareness of neuroimmune diseases and advocacy events.
In accordance with IRS regulations, May12.org has automatic 501(c)(3) status and donations from USA citizens are tax deductible as allowed by law.
To donate by mail:
Please make checks payable to May12.org
And mail to:
PO Box 112
Ellsworth, IA 50075
If your donation is in honor or remembrance of a loved one please provide the following:
- Name of person being honored or remembered
- Name and address of person to be notified of your gift
- Instructions about what you would like on the gift card- i.e., your name and a message
- May12.org will send a personalized card to the person or family indicated, notifying them of your thoughtful donation
- Any and all donations are greatly appreciated and will be used entirely to help May12.org carry out its mission