One priority must happen in order to open up the floodgates so all Lyme (ish) victims may receive proper recognition, their disability payments, and correct treatment:
1. REMOVAL of the falsified Lyme disease case definition AKA "Dearborn" -1994, and then the fraudulent two-tier Lyme testing (which misses 85% of neurological Lyme patients) would be eliminated
We must demand a criminal investigation, a congressional hearing and a prosecution.
Spirochetes disseminate to the lymph nodes, bone marrow, spleen and brain within a week of infection (1).
Lymph node germinal centers, where B cells are supposed to mature and be assigned an immune system function, are rendered incompetent (2).
Meanwhile, the toxic triacyl lipoproteins that are shed by spirochetes on blebs of their outer surface get to work causing tolerance and cross tolerance (2,3,4),
AKA shutting down the immune system (5,6).
There is generalized immune suppression at the same time there are brain inflammation and neurologic complications (7,8,9,10).
Opportunistic infections take hold and herpesviruses reactivate (11,12).
Half the cases don’t recover fully, regardless of treatment (13,14,15).
The outcome is cancer-like (16,17).
1. Lymphoadenopathy during #Lyme Borreliosis Is Caused by Spirochete Migration-Induced Specific B Cell Activation Stefan S. Tunev1,2¤, Christine J. Hastey1,4, Emir Hodzic1, Sunlian Feng1, Stephen W. Barthold, Nicole Baumgarth
2. Suppression of Long-Lived Humoral Immunity Following Borrelia burgdorferi Infection Rebecca A. Elsner, Christine J. Hastey, Kimberly J. Olsen, Nicole Baumgarth Published: July 2, 2015
3. J Infect Dis. 2006 Mar 15;193(6):849-59. Epub 2006 Feb 8. Borrelia burgdorferi lipoprotein-mediated TLR2 stimulation causes the down-regulation of TLR5 in human monocytes. Cabral ES1, Gelderblom H, Hornung RL, Munson PJ, Martin R, Marques AR.
4. Borrelia burgdorferi-Induced Tolerance as a Model of Persistence via Immunosuppression
Isabel Diterich1, Carolin Rauter1, Carsten J. Kirschning2 and Thomas Hartung1,*
5. Lyme Cabal members Gary Wormser and Allen Steere – and even the “CDC officer” Paul Mead – finally admit Late Lyme and LYMErix diseases are immunosuppression outcomes; say “TLR2/1 agonism” (immunosuppression) is probably the “more important” driver of the disease outcome. Nat Rev Dis Primers. 2016 Dec 15;2:16090. doi: 10.1038/nrdp.2016.90. Lyme borreliosis. Steere AC1,2, Strle F3, Wormser GP4, Hu LT5, Branda JA6, Hovius JW7, Li X8, Mead PS9.
6. Seronegative Lyme disease. Dissociation of specific T- and B-lymphocyte responses to Borrelia burgdorferi.
Dattwyler RJ1, Volkman DJ, Luft BJ, Halperin JJ, Thomas J, Golightly MG.
N Engl J Med. 1988 Dec 1;319(22):1441-6.
7. Latov, N., Wu, A. T., Chin, R. L., Sander, H. W., Alaedini, A. and Brannagan, T. H. (2004), Neuropathy and cognitive impairment following vaccination with the OspA protein of Borrelia burgdorferi. Journal of the Peripheral Nervous System, 9: 165–167. doi:10.1111/j.1085-9489.2004.09306.x
8. Neurological complications of vaccination with outer surface protein A (OspA). Marks DH1. Int J Risk Saf Med. 2011;23(2):89-96. doi: 10.3233/JRS-2011-0527
9. J Neuropathol Exp Neurol. 2006 Jun;65(6):540-8. Borrelia burgdorferi Induces TLR1 and TLR2 in human microglia and peripheral blood monocytes but differentially regulates HLA-class II expression.
“These results show that signaling through TLR1/2 in response to B. burgdorferi can elicit opposite immunoregulatory effects in blood and in brain immune cells, which could play a role in the different susceptibility of these compartments to infection.”
10. Parthasarathy G, Philipp MT. Receptor tyrosine kinases play a significant role in human oligodendrocyte inflammation and cell death associated with the Lyme disease bacterium Borrelia burgdorferi. Journal of Neuroinflammation. 2017;14:110. doi:10.1186/s12974-017-0883-9.
11. Hutchins NA, Unsinger J, Hotchkiss RS, Ayala A. The new normal: immuno-modulatory agents against sepsis immune suppression. Trends in molecular medicine. 2014;20(4):224-233. doi:10.1016/j.molmed.2014.01.002.
12. Walton AH, Muenzer JT, Rasche D, Boomer JS, Sato B, et al. (2014) Reactivation of Multiple Viruses in Patients with Sepsis. PLoS ONE 9(6): e98819. doi:10. 1371/journal.pone.0098819
13. The Clinical Spectrum and Treatment of Lyme Disease
ALLEN C. STEERE, M.D., STEPHEN E. MALAWISTA, M.D., NICHOLAS H. BARTENHAGEN, M.D., PHYLLIS N. SPIELER, M.D., JAMES H. NEWMAN, M.D., DANIEL W. RAHN, M.D., GORDON J.HUTCHINSON, M.D., JERRY GREEN, M.D., DAVID R. SNYDMAN, M.D., AND ELISE TAYLOR, B.A
THE YALE JOURNAL OF BIOLOGY AND MEDICINE 57(1984),453-461
14. Rev Infect Dis. 1989 Sep-Oct;11 Suppl 6:S1518-25.
A perspective on the treatment of Lyme borreliosis.
Luft BJ1, Gorevic PD, Halperin JJ, Volkman DJ, Dattwyler RJ.
15. Bouquet J, Soloski MJ, Swei A, Cheadle C, Federman S, Billaud J-N, Rebman AW, Kabre B, Halpert R, Boorgula M, Aucott JN, Chiu CY. 2016. Longitudinal transcriptome analysis reveals a sustained differential gene expression signature in patients treated for acute Lyme disease. mBio 7(1):e00100-16. doi:10.1128/mBio.00100-16.
16. Clinical Pathologic Correlations of Lyme Disease by Stage
PAUL H. DURAY
Department of Pathology
Fox Chase Cancer Center Philadelphia,
Pennsylvania 191 I I
ALLEN C. STEERE
Department of Internal Medicine Division of Rheumatology Tufts University School of Medicine Boston, Massachusetts 02111
17. The Clinical Spectrum and Treatment of Lyme Disease
ALLEN C. STEERE, M.D., STEPHEN E. MALAWISTA, M.D., NICHOLAS H. BARTENHAGEN, M.D., PHYLLIS N. SPIELER, M.D., JAMES H. NEWMAN, M.D., DANIEL W. RAHN, M.D., GORDON J.HUTCHINSON, M.D., JERRY GREEN, M.D., DAVID R. SNYDMAN, M.D., AND ELISE TAYLOR, B.A. THE YALE JOURNAL OF BIOLOGY AND MEDICINE 57(1984),453-461
The following includes a link to the criminal charge sheets and the free documentary, "Lyme Cryme."
Lyme Cryme: How it all Went Down
We're fighting for proper treatment and compassionate care at May12.org.
Reputable Lyme Disease Testing
(Do not rely on the fraudulent two-tier testing; Elisa and Western Blot, that the majority of doctors use)
IGeneX, Inc. Lab for lyme disease & co-infection testing
Advanced Laboratory Services
ArminLabs (in Germany)
If you were told that you tested negative on the standard Lyme two-tier test, please file a complaint. If you were never given the option of having the two-tier test performed, you may still want to file a complaint.
ACTION: Contact Medwatch to report how the U.S. government's two-tier borrelia (Lyme) testing protocol caused you intractable harm (delayed diagnosis, misdiagnoses, improper/no treatments, etc).
Let's flood Medwatch with as many of our reports as possible! If you deem that you or a loved one has been negatively affected by the CDC's two-tier Lyme testing protocol, please participate.
The more reports (complaints) that they receive, the more of a chance we have of forcing Medwatch to have to investigate this issue.
Use this MEDWATCH link to file your report:
Scientists who understand Lyme spirochetes and OspA are immunosuppressive
NIH's Martin and Marques
http://www.ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pubmed/?term=Martin+and+Marques+and+tlr2 (The NIH's "Lyme and MS" Division find that OspA-ish lipopropteins shed by borrelia all the time cause humoral immunosuppression with brain inflammation)
Justin Radolf on what else has OspA-sorta in it: http://www.jbc.org/content/274/47/33419.long
Radolf saying OspA causes immunosuppression: http://www.jimmunol.org/cgi/content/full/167/2/910
Duray, talking about EBV transformed cells in the CSF of chronic Lyme victims: http://www.actionlyme.org/Duray.htm
Duray, talking about immature immune cells in the CSF of chronic Lyme victims:
Ray Dattwyler, et al (SUNY-SB)
http://www.ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pubmed/?term=Dattwyler+and+borrelia+and+nk+cells (unresponsive) http://www.actionlyme.org/DATTWYLER_NK_SUPPRESSION.htm
Benach: Borrelia wreck your brain:
Cadavid: Borrelia wreck your brain:
Gary Wormser on how the OspA vaccines in dogs didn't work and caused immunosuppression:
Latovon on how OspA vaccination caused the same disease as chronic Lyme: http://www.ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pubmed/15363064
Marks on how LYMErix caused the same disease as chronic Lyme: http://www.ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pubmed/21673416
Mario Philipp on how Lyme and OspA causes immunosuppression with brain inflammation:
OspA (or borrelia-shedding OspA on blebs) causes immunosuppression
An NIH patent, explaining how Lyme causes LYMErix-disease:
"The invention relates to novel antigens associated with Borrelia burgdorferi which are exported (or shed) in vivo and whose detection is a means of diagnosing Lyme disease. The antigens are extracellular membrane vesicles and other bioproducts including the major extracellular protein antigen. Another object of the invention is to provide antibodies, monoclonal and/or polyclonal, labeled and/or unlabeled, that are raised against the antigens. A further object of the invention is to provide a method of diagnosing Lyme disease by detecting the antigens in a biological sample taken from a host using the antibodies in conventional immunoassay formats. Another object of the invention is to provide kits, for the diagnosis of Lyme disease, comprising the antibodies and ancillary reagents. The advantage of the antibodies used in the invention is that they react with the antigens from geographically diverse strains of Borrelia burgdorferi, but do not react with antigens from related Borrelia spirochetes."
Gary Wormser reports global immunosuppression from OspA/Borrelia