Please "JOIN" us for campaigning on May 10 - 12, 2014, to support the "22nd" Anniversary International Awareness Day in every way you can!
WE firmly believe that: AWARENESS, IDENTIFICATION, ACKNOWLEDGEMENT, EDUCATION, PREVENTION, more RESEARCH and a CURE are crucial!
We MUST reach "the tipping point" to get the majority of PEOPLE on board with our AWARENESS CAMPAIGN!
NO ONE ELSE should have to suffer with these wretched NON DISCRIMINATORY DISEASES.
Protect the children.
The entire month of May is now dedicated as AWARENESS month for those who suffer from CIND's.
*Including Myalgic Encephalomyelitis (ME) & chronic Lyme Disease (CLD).
Some ways of promoting Awareness Day is to phone, e-mail, and/or fax to politicians, news media and public health officials.
We should plan a coordinated RALLY/ ACTIONS in many locations ALL over the World and invite the news media!
Let's take this a step further & INVITE:
The Girl Scouts, Boy Scouts, Legions, Universities, Colleges, schools, International or American Camp(ing) Associations, Attorneys, Veterans, Veterinarians, Pharmacists, doctors, nurses, cosmetologists, barbers, teachers, students, physical trainers, blood banks, etc..
ACTION/RALLY/ PROTESTS at the following:
- government health offices
- major cities, state capitols, provinces, regions
- hospitals, clinics, malls, farmer's market,
- protest from bed if necessary, even if the protest is only one person
- on-line by recording and putting the video on YouTube
That way we make a huge splash.
First day local (either May 10, or May 11th ~or whatever day is best for your location!) ~ in person, and the second day global and on the internet!
Using visual aids like:
- Picket signs, brochures
- wearing t-shirts, buttons or ribbons
- wearing prison clothes (trapped in our own bodies with shackles)
- canes, walkers, wheelchairs, motor scooters
- beds, blankets, pillows, sunglasses, ice packs, heating pads
- sacks with our meds & supplements, side walk chalk outlines, or a casket (with names of those deceased)
- mannequins (for those who are unable to attend, with attached picture/statement of someone who is bedbound/housebound & can't make it)
- tent or cardboard box house (for those who lost their home due to illness)
- human hamster ball (like living life in a bubble)
- tie ribbons to visible trees, mailboxes or doors
- yard signs, wristbands
- carry ketchup in ziplock baggies to simulate BLOOD & ANYTHING else we can DO to GET THE WORLD's ATTENTION!!!!